Fanuc OT-C Manual

I was wondering if anyone had a copy of this maybe in *.pdf format that they would be willing to share. I have a Daewoo Puma 8S with this control and Im
having some issues with the parameter's!
I have it, but it is a 10MB file.
--
Steven Haerr
CNCTRADER CORPORATION

If you two will email me, I have an FTP server available you could put it on for transfer, if needed.
--
Anthony

Anthony;
Do I send to the FTP or do I just email it to you once, and you can post a link for others?
--
Steven Haerr
CNCTRADER CORPORATION

Steve, You can upload directly, and I will be glad to give a login/pass to those who need it. Take out the sp from my email address and send me an email, I'll give you the login/pass to upload. I am not sure my email will let a 10mb file through. I would prefer not to give out a login/pass in the public forum as I get enough snooping hits as it is. This is a server I set up for the IRC network's users use and convienence.
--
Anthony

they
Im
Which begs the rhetorical question - Why is it that so many other control mfrs. (i.e. Siemens, Mitsubishi, Fadal, etc.) offer their manuals for free as PDF downloads via their web sites, yet Fanuc still continues to charge for them?
--
Regards,

Paul Sevin

Because Fanuc's business model is to nickle and dime you to death and make everything you actually would NEED in a control to make it do the task an option. In my experience, a Fanuc control, by the time it has the required options for the machine you are putting it on, winds up quite a bit more expensive than say a Siemens 840D, that has all that stuff as built-in standard equipment.
--
Anthony

Mike ha escrito:

Mike, what kind manual do you need? programming or parameter.
I need the Fanuc OT-C parameter manual and would also like to have the maintenance manual for this control also.
Thanks Mike

They are the same book for the 0 series.
--
Steven Haerr
CNCTRADER CORPORATION