sp2.0 ev....hmm

I saw this is out, I'm very tempted to try it. Should be fairly risk free?

Reply to
Zander

I saw this is out, I'm very tempted to try it. Should be fairly risk free?

Reply to
Zander

Do it, Zander! Do it for the team!! 8^)

Zander, Zander,...

.. 8^)

Reply to
Paul Salvador

I'm using it right now! It's a sign of desperation when I load an ev service pack...

ps.... I have discovered a bizarre space pilot bug that seems to have cropped up with 2007 sp1. This is what happens:

1: In an assembly only 2: Space pilot driver loaded in solidworks 3: The first custom mouse flag generated. ie. you may hover over a face of your model, causing a small green square to appear beside your mouse pointer. 4: This mouse flag becomes 'stuck' and will never ever go away - so that if you run another command ie. move (where the cursor changes to 2 perpendicular double ended blue prismatic arrows (ok it's late here)) the new commands flag will 'fight' with the first flag resulting in a intense flickering of the pointer. 5: Instant solution - turn off space pilot by exiting the 3dxware applet - mouse returns to normal.

It's actually so annoying that you can't work with it this way.

Zander

Paul Salvador wrote:

Reply to
Zander

for some strange reason, that was extremely funny. thx.

Reply to
kenneth

Ha! All in good spirit! And, since I removed 2007, I gotta cheer Zander on!!

.. 8^)

Reply to
Paul Salvador

Paul: ..removed...so 07surface stuff is crap then at the moment? BTW did they improve C2 yet? (as Mark said they would for sp1)

Zander : is the curve comb outline back for sp2?

Reply to
neilscad

No it's not, but it has a density slider and a scale slider which I'm actually growing fond of - you can make it look very hairy. Takes me back to augmented polylines!

(If it had these > Paul:

Reply to
Zander

sp2.0ev also seems to have increased my space pilot frame rate by about

10,000,000% approx. It is sooooo smooth and fast now I'm having to relearn how to use it.

Zander wrote:

Reply to
Zander

sad , sad, sad....