SpaceMouse Plus

Can anyone tell me how to program a button on my spacemouse plus to issue a command that would duplicate selecting the "Iso View" button on the vew selection toolbar. Is it just me or did someone forget to give

3DConnexions a list of SolidWorks commands for the default SW addin? There is a preprogrammed selection for every Inventor command and Inventor should not be better than SolidWorks.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Andrew Grove

Reply to
andrewgrove

Andrew,

OK (for Daisy) I'll assume that it's the same for the Space Traveler. In SolidWorks on the 3DConnexion toolbar click on "Show Mapping Panel" (the one that looks like a slice of bread). On the scroll bar on the left scroll down to Standard Views, double click the hammer, choose the view that you want,(Isometric in this case) and drag it over to your preferred button.

HTH, Muggs

snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

Reply to
Muggs

Muggs,

Thanks for the feedback, funny thing though. The button mapping menu that comes up when I hit the 3DConnexions icon in my quick launch toolbar does not agree with the mapping that I arrange using the tool in the SolidWorks environment. The spacemouse obides to the mapping that comes up from my quick launch, not the one edited in SW. There does not seem to be a tool that allows you to save the configuration after changes have been made.

Andrew Grove

Reply to
andrewgrove

Andrew,

The buttons are application specific. My #4 button is different in SW (Dimetric) than in MasterCam.