Spheres in solid

Maybe is a stupid question, but I am new in solidw. What is the fastest way to make a sphere, and then make a circular pattern of them, in assembly, I suppose?? I am making a bearing, I will have a problem also with making a mate with the two surved surfaces, solution? Thanks. Ozzy.

Reply to
ozzzy

make a sphere by revolving half a circle around a centre line.

In SW2003 you could pattern these solids using the insert>pattern/mirror>circular pattern and then using the 'bodies to pattern' box to select your first shere. You would have to create an Axis first though.

Otherwise use an assembly like you say.

Hope this helps

Lee

Reply to