Component patterns and assembly peformance

I had read in another post that componnet patterns appear to slow assembly performance and I was curious to see if anyone else is seeing the same problem. Very soon I will need to create quite a few component patterns and I am trying to avoid performance issues when possible.

Would dissolving the the pattern and using a fix mate to fix the component in place lead to better performance as compared to having the pattern? The patterns do not have a lot of instances, probably less than 10 for each pattern but there could be a lot of patterns. Maybe up to 100 of them in various assembly documents, probably just one or two per assembly document.

Thanks

Reply to
Sam

Still testing to determine that.