Component pattern

Is there any rules for how a component pattern is supposed to act in an
exploded view? I have two different component patterns in an assy ....for
one of them it's enough to pick the original mated part and the pattern will
follow when exploded. The other one doesn't act like that ....the pattern
will not follow. Both patterns are fasteners ...bolts, nuts and washers.
Krister L
Reply to
Krister L
did you have sub-assemblys selected in one and not in the other?
Reply to
Corey Scheich
Yepp.....found that out later....is that the limitation ? I tried with exploding only the nuts in the same pattern and then it worked.
Krister L
Reply to
Krister L
I don't think it is a "limitation" more of a "Not explained well" or a "Not Labled well".
Corey
Reply to
Corey Scheich
I see...and it's a lot easier when You know why it's not working as expected
thanks
Krister L
Reply to
Krister L