Component pattern

Is there any rules for how a component pattern is supposed to act in an exploded view? I have two different component patterns in an assy ....for one of them it's enough to pick the original mated part and the pattern will follow when exploded. The other one doesn't act like that ....the pattern will not follow. Both patterns are fasteners ...bolts, nuts and washers.

Krister L

Reply to
Krister L

did you have sub-assemblys selected in one and not in the other?

Reply to
Corey Scheich

Yepp.....found that out later....is that the limitation ? I tried with exploding only the nuts in the same pattern and then it worked.

Krister L

Reply to
Krister L

I don't think it is a "limitation" more of a "Not explained well" or a "Not Labled well".

Corey

Reply to
Corey Scheich

I see...and it's a lot easier when You know why it's not working as expected

thanks

Krister L

Reply to
Krister L