standards for panel cut outs re: d-subs etc?

Hi,

I'm wondering which organization would be responsible for publishing standard dimensions for panel cut outs for things like d-subs etc.

Most manufacturers seem to have their own published standards for their own connectors but I would think there is a universal standard somewhere?

Thanks,

Zander

Reply to
Zander

Hi Zander,

I too have searched for this is vain. I believe that the standard is a de-facto stndard that everyone uses. If there is an authority who published this, I'd like to know as well.

Barring that I find the specs at amp & molex to be trustable. Most of the specs I see for d-sub panel cutout have very ample clearances.

Regards,

SMA

Reply to
Sean-Michael Adams