standards for panel cut outs re: d-subs etc?

Hi,
I'm wondering which organization would be responsible for publishing standard dimensions for panel cut outs for things like d-subs etc.
Most manufacturers seem to have their own published standards for their own connectors but I would think there is a universal standard somewhere?
Thanks,
Zander
Hi Zander,
I too have searched for this is vain. I believe that the standard is a de-facto stndard that everyone uses. If there is an authority who published this, I'd like to know as well.
Barring that I find the specs at amp & molex to be trustable. Most of the specs I see for d-sub panel cutout have very ample clearances.
Regards,
SMA