Start SolidWorks 2008 with VB.Net

Hi all,

I'm currently switch my application to SW 2008. Application worked fine with SW 2007. Now, when I start SW with the function below I become a crash, could you help me ? I don't have any error in my code... SolidWorks is starting in the process, and after a moment, I have a crash in my VB application, just before the "Initialize = True" What's wrong ?

My function :

Function Initialize(ByVal app As SolidWorks.Interop.sldworks.SldWorks) As Boolean If swApp Is Nothing Then swApp = New SldWorks End If Initialize = True End Function

Something has change beetwen SW 2007 and 2008 ???

Many thanks in advance

Nicolas

Reply to
Nicolas Rubin

Nicolas, your parameter is called "app", but you refer to "swApp" in the function. Then, if swApp is undefined, I think "new SldWorks" is not enough to start a new Solidworks application...

Philippe ;-)

Reply to
Philippe Guglielmetti