Surface sweep

SW 2008 I did the surfacing tutorial and it came out fine. Then I renamed the file and deleted everything but the handle sketch. That swept OK as well. I decided to try my own sweep using the tutorial sketch as a model. It will sweep but the guide curve over rides the path sketch and the whole thing comes out curvy instead of straight on sides and one edge. As far as I can see my sketch is the same but I must be doing something wrong. Both the path and guide have pierce relations to the profile. ???Thanks.

Rudy

Reply to
Rudy

Ruby,

Can you add some screen shot or file to look at and understand the issue.

Deepak Gupta SW2009 SP3.0 SW2007 SP5.0

"=EF=80=A0Please c> SW 2008 =C2=A0I did the surfacing tutorial and it came out fine. Then I r= enamed

Reply to
Engineer