Years Ago I Said There Was A Market For This To...

Matt Lombard. He blew me off and acted like the complete asshole he truly is.

In the mean time Matt Lombard's own surface models featured in his books, on his blog and that he has contributed to SolidProfessor look like cheap shit toys.

This looks much better / like the real deal to me. I know this concept is a good one that will sell very well.

I'd love to do a Zebra Stripe Analysis on this thing in Rhino to see how good the surfaces really are.

Jon Banquer San Diego, CA

Reply to
Joe788

that link is a good find-thanks

Reply to
raamman

A market for what? A 5 minute strobe light giving a brief overview of

12 hours worth of work?

Did you figure out that daunting mask on arc problem yet, rookie?

Reply to
Joe788