swx just doesn't work

The interesting thing to me is that I was just as frustrated with Inventor. There are times when SW really frustrates me too but these still arn't any where as bad as Inventor is. Towards the time when I finally switched over to SW, I was fairly livid on a daily basis with Inventor. Little things like making a single change to a sketch and having 30 constraints produce errors. After an hour or so these could all be resolved but I never knew when IV was going to blow up in my face. Rebuilding an assembly, saving and closing it only to find that things were "floating" around upon re-opening. So, when SW is frustrating, I just remember how much worse it could be..... :-) Actually, SW has been fairly stable.

Hope this helps.

EdT

Reply to
Ed

I hate to say it, Ed, but I've seen exactly the same problems with SW. But, looking on the bright side, you haven't, so it looks like SW has at least a little leg up on Inventor.

Jerry Steiger