swx just doesn't work

solidworks is the opposite of mac or linux.

solidworks just doesn't work.

*I* was sitting here thinking, solidworks has been rock solid - haven't seen a CTD in months...

i would welcome CTD's if i could just perform simple operations like, oh, pick vertices and maybe edges so i could place dimensions....

At least in AutoCAD, if you wanted to dimension a simple square block, you could.

Can't blame the 'newbie' aspect on this. *I* have used solidworks for

7 years now and i have hated every single second of it.

bob z.

Reply to
bob zee

u suck

Reply to
C[[]]

not nearly as hard as you and don't forget that i am currently only 35 minutes away from you! :~)>

bob z. p.s. could this renewed aggression be the result of the wonderboy failing miserably?

Reply to
bob zee

i take offense at wonderboy as i have never claimed to be such...your the one oh so cozy with those exuding wonderment

failing miserably? Nope. Doin just fine braugh!

Renewed aggression? Not really just Friday and was feeling a little giddy >8~}

35 minutes away..........BRING IT, you would do well in jail! It would suit you!!

PS for all you hillbilies:

Exude \Ex*ude"\, v. t. [imp. & p. p. Exuded; p. pr. & vb. n. exuding.] [L. exudare, exsudare, exudatum, exsudatum, to sweat out; ex out + sudare to sweat: cf. F. exuder, exsuder. See Sweat.] To discharge through pores or incisions, as moisture or other liquid matter; to give out.

Reply to
C[[]]

I wasn't call you 'wonderboy' - sorry for the confusion. I just thought (obviously incorrectly) that your new recruit hadn't worked out as planned.

No, I wasn't insinuating that /you/ were failing. I know you would be doing just fine.

So, speaking from your experience, a jail-type surrounding would suit me? What makes you think that by my visitation to your location would result in someone going to jail? Are you being overly paranoid? I am really confused the whole 'jail' thing.

I am glad you are reading the dictionary. At least now I am don't have to decode your writings so the rest of the world can understand.

bob z.

Reply to
bob zee

I would say that anyone with a licensce plate that reads 3DMDLR claims to be WONDERBOY

Reply to
jlbeen

... now I am don't ...

Who is going to decode my writings?!?!?!?

bob z.

Reply to
bob zee

bob z. has calmed down a tad and realized that maybe he should just create a new 2d drawing. By golly, that worked. Something wrong in that original drawing. bob z. would like to apologize to the group for his extreme behavior. I am sorry.

May everyone have a great, safe and wonderful weekend - even that dude that has the nickname of C[[]]. bob z. hopes he has a wonderful weekend, also.

bob z.

Reply to
bob zee

Whew - Got worried there for a minute bob z...You refered to yourself as "I" for the first time I can remember in reading any of your posts!!

Glad your alright now! :) Hope bob z. has a great weekend too!

Scott

Reply to
<IYM>

Whew - Got worried there for a minute bob z...You referred to yourself as "I" for the first time I can remember in reading any of your posts!!

Glad your alright now! :) Hope bob z. has a great weekend too!

Scott

Reply to
<IYM>

Geesh, Bob, I thought maybe you started imbibing at lunch today!

Not that I haven't become irrational myself at times & left for lunch to recover. In spite of all Swks 2006 SP 3.4 seems pretty good at my work, all things considered.

Bo

Reply to
Bo

Something such as enabled selection filter? :~P

-h-

Reply to
Heikki Leivo

swx has numerous little glitchy behaviors that waste time and blood pressure. Wouldn't it be great if swx were to try using some quality control on their software?

Reply to
bill allemann

True, but I think some solidworks users have been away from other cad software for too long. I was so traumatized by designing in MDT for

5 years that I still -love- uses solidworks, since the pro list is about 1000 times longer than the con list!

Zander

Reply to
Zander

Says the frog in the pot with the fire under it. :)

Reply to
TOP

bob z. is the only one in his 'group of users' that uses filters. filters are an indispensable tool. :~)>

bob z.

Reply to
bob zee

Also, for several releases now, the option under 'Display/Selection - Selection of hidden edges' called 'Allow selection in wireframe and HLV modes' gets turned off at random, sometimes it takes me a few frustrating clicks to realize what'sgoing on - then I remember and go check that option. This affects both parts and drawings.

Zander

Reply to
Zander

Yep, that option changes SO frequently, that bob z. will go there first - at the very first hint of 'issues'.

bob z. has enough issues of his own... :~)>

bob z.

Reply to
bob zee

Bob Z should go back to programming lasers.

Reply to
Leggs

Bob Z should go back to programming Lasers.

Reply to
ThreeDimensionalModeler