The NEW SolidWorks Hardware Sketch Tool ...

So far this has been the most stable product that has ever been released by $Wx. All you do is draw your entity on this new hardware sketch tool and tape it to your screen (make sure that the SWx program is loaded so you can see the menus). Viola you have new design assisted by the new Hardware Sketch Tool. And if you want to change the design you take it back to the drawing board, literally. Once again you can create many new designs by this new Hardware Sketch Tool. Just draw up another design on the Hardware Sketch Tool and replace the predecessor on your screen. And for you electronic folks do not look for that USB connection, this device is totally wireless. And you will never have to replace or charge those batteries again, because there isn't one. The spell check hardware tool is also available at an additional cost. And we give this Hardware Sketch Tool to you at no additional cost, it is part of your subscription service program. This Hardware Sketch Tool also works on all platforms, be aware that if used on a Palm Pilot that it might overflow the screen.

Being a west coast person I just received my disk set for SWx 2007. As I was opening the first box of software there were a couple of our engineering guys looking over my shoulder. As we all looked in the box and the first thing was this pad of graph paper. One of the engineers stated "that must be the NEW SolidWorks Hardware Sketch Tool". As you can guess we all broke out in laughter that was heard by people in the front office. We returned to engineering and as we sat in our cubicles, someone started by spouting out one of these above items pertaining to this pad of paper. It was not long before we were all in tears laughing about this NEW SolidWorks Hardware Sketch Tool. It was just too humorous to not pass along. I am sure that after reading this you may have something to add to the list. We had to stop so we could get something done.

Now again this was all in Humor and is not meant to be harmful to anyone. I have actually used my pad multiple times today (I even taped one on my screen as I went to lunch, ha ha). Everybody (in US) have a great Labor Day weekend.

Its the little things in life that makes us happy. iQ

Reply to
iQ

but could the graphite entities on this sketch tool be corrupted by static electricity?

Reply to
bill allemann

I believe USB 3.xx (codenamed: Pen-Head) resolves external organic peripherals issues?

.. 8^0

Reply to
Paul Salvador

Only slightly off topic..... we didn't get in to a hardware sketch tool discussion this week, but Mony-e-mails have been making the rounds here at the office. A LOT of them! CareerBuilder (the one's with the guy that works with all the monkeys at the office) put up a site where you can type (or record) a message that gets converted in to speech that you can email someone with the monkey of your choice. Anyways, we've had a lot of fun sending trash talking monkeys back and forth around the office. Here is the link if you want to waste some time and have some fun.

Rory