Where is my Move/Copy Solid Button ?

It just plain disappeared !

I moved from a P4 to a Core 2 Duo. I like it, but, it seems like some of the features disappeared. I learned SW in "Machine Design" mode. I have version 2005, SP 0.0

Question #1 How do I get my move/copy button back ? I put a screen capture at

I tried Help, it describes a button that is not appearing on my screen.

TIA for any help !

Reply to
half_excellent_animator

at

Try to right click anywhere in the grey area next to a toolbar, scroll down and pick "customize". Now take second flap...."commands" and then features. Pull the "move/copy bodies" icon over to Your feature manager.

// Krister

Reply to
Krister_L

thanks a lot !, got that one fixed.