56 lusers in my kill file

Thanks to Thunderbird which allows one to plonk pests with just three mouse clicks. Too bad Thunderbird won't allow by to plonk ALL crossposted messages, that would clear things up completely.

David Starr

Reply to
David Starr

Add me to teh lits.

Reply to
Niemadre

Reply to
curtmchere

Earlier, you wrote: "R.M.R is readable with only 13 entries in my killfile" so obviously things are not going in the right direction for you.

Reply to
Mark Mathu

Add me to teh lits.

Reply to
Niemadre

Me too

Reply to
As$Clown

You are already on it.

-- I hope that in a few years it [Wikipedia] will be so bloated that it will simply disintegrate, because I can't stand the thought that this thing might someday actually be used as a serious reference source. Because in its current form, it's not to be taken seriously at all.

- Horst Prillinger (see

davidnebenzahl

Mathu knock off the smart ass quips. They make you look like a moron.

-- I hope that in a few years it [Wikipedia] will be so bloated that it will simply disintegrate, because I can't stand the thought that this thing might someday actually be used as a serious reference source. Because in its current form, it's not to be taken seriously at all.

- Horst Prillinger (see

davidnebenzahl

snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com pinched out a steaming pile of:

PlEASC T0 Be ADDinG ME to YUoR BiG LiTs... TIA

Reply to
§ñühw¤£f