Alpha Test version of FCFCreate released

Deepwoods Software is pleased to announce the release of an Alpha Test version of FCFCreate, a program for creating data sets for Deepwoods
Software's Freight Car Forwarder program. This is an early test release, that is being made available for testing purposes and to spark discussion on how this program should work and look like. Please download it and try it out. If you have UI ideas or other thoughts, we'd like to hear from you. Any feedback would be useful.
Visit the Freight Car Forwarder Discussion Page at the URL:
http://www.deepsoft.com/ModelRailroadSystem/FreightCarForwarderDiscusion.tcl
to download the this software: binaries for both Linux and Win32 are available, source code (Tcl/Tk) is available upon request. This program will likely be included in the next incremental release of the Model Railroad System in early December.