Assembly services fro N Scale kits?

Can anyone recommend someone who assembles (solders, paint, etc.) N Scale kits professionally? I inherited a Burlington Zephyr kit from my
father after he passed away and I'm defintiely not the most articulate with a soldering iron. I'd like to have it completed by Christmas so that I can run it around my tree.
Thanks! Keith W. Sheehan
Keith wrote: Can anyone recommend someone who assembles (solders, paint, etc.) N Scale kits professionally? I inherited a Burlington Zephyr kit from my father after he passed away and I'm defintiely not the most articulate with a soldering iron. I'd like to have it completed by Christmas so that I can run it around my tree. ----------------------------------------------------
I believe Larry Eyman at Papa's Trains offers this service:
http://www.papastrains.com /
I have not used his services so I can't attest to his work. Also, if there's an N-Trak group in your area, you might find someone there. Good luck!
Bill Bill's Railroad Empire N Scale Model Railroad: http://www.billsrailroad.net Brief History of N Scale: http://www.billsrailroad.net/history/n-scale Model Railroad Bookstore: http://www.billsrailroad.net/bookstore Resources--Links to 1,100 sites: http://www.billsrailroad.net/bills-favorite-links Bill's Halloween Page: http://www.billsrailroad.net/halloween