Athearn Heavyweights For Sale

Can't seem to get rid of these things on Ebay:
This item can be viewed for up to 90 days at: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5981700023&ssPageName=ADME:B:EOAS:US:3
If someone wants to make me a reasonable offer, I am willing to listen
thanks David
Put couplers on the ones that don't have theem and you may want to drop the price a bit - check the completed auctions for other cars like yours to see what individual cars went for. Odds are that $4 a car would be a good price.
Not likely, 8 cars for 35.00 was not unreasonable given their condition. I think I'll just hold on to them, re-do them for Western Pacific and donate them to the Portola Railroad Museum for the New HO Layout that is being planned to replace the one we tore out this past winter.
thanks for the advice.
David