7 1/2" gauge train building

Hello All: I just joined the Kitsap Live Steamers and I would like to build a 1.5" = 1' steam loco, preferably a 4-4-0 early american. Is there a library of drawings or anything like that on the web or available to us?

Also, who are the folks on this group that are into the 7.5 and/or 7.250 gauge trains? I need to do some brain picking :)

Thanks, Bri.

Reply to
Bri

There are several source so castings and so forth available. I'd suggest that you get the magazine "Live Steam"

) for a whole bunch of info and ads on such things. The magazine "Home Machinist" also has some stuff although they are more for general machining stuff.

Bob May