Atlas HO H15-44 DCC setup

I just got a new Central of Georgia H15-44 locomotive. I would like to setup the engine for DCC. I have the instructions explaining how to switch the jumpers. That seems easy. The hard part is getting the "damn" shell off. I looked at the exploded view that shows that there are tabs. I tried to pull in those areas on the long hood of the shell. No budging. No luck.

Help!

Scott

Reply to
Scott