Aristo Craft, Powering

Greetings,

The only power packs I know of are by Aristo Craft.

I have a simple setup that I'm seeking to expand to control 2 seperate engines. Is the The Train Engineer by Aristo Craft good?

Also, please recommend any other systems/companies.

Advance thank[s]

Darryl and children

Reply to
Darryl

seperate

Try MRC:

Bill McC.

Reply to
Bill McCutcheon

I have one that I will sell you if you want. Used it for a short time before buying a DCC system. The Train Engineer is not that good for a switching layout which is what I have. Contact me if you want to @ snipped-for-privacy@vriginia.edu.

Reply to
Charles Callaghan

Reply to
Darryl