Colour Question

Looking for the closest mach to "CP Action Red" in Polyscale. I don't know what shade of red this is so any help is appreciated.

Dave

Reply to
Dave D

=>Looking for the closest mach to "CP Action Red" in Polyscale. I don't know =>what shade of red this is so any help is appreciated. =>

=>Dave

40461 - CP Red.

I can get you some, if you wish (not in stock at the momemnt) . E-mail me.

Wolf Kirchmeir ................................. If you didn't want to go to Chicago, why did you get on this train? (Garrison Keillor)

Reply to
Wolf Kirchmeir