DH142 decoder problems F0 headlight always on

Decorder DH 142, CV 61 = 001 CV 49 = x20

Shouldn't the F0 button toggle my headlight (white lead) on and off? I can do that on a DH 121 but for some reason my DH142 keeps the light on no matter if I have F0 on or off.

Reply to
J Barnstorf

I *believe* I had this problem once and discovered I'd plugged the decoder in upside down. Pull it out, do a 180, plug it back in and test it. It doesn't harm the decoder.

-- -Gerry Leone

gerryleone