digital ballasts

With staggering electricity prices, durability, and the environment in mind we turned to LEDs for a lighting alternative. We base our LED and HID product innovation on months of research and development. Our products focus around efficient LED and HID lighting systems because that=92s what we know best though our many years of trial and experience in those fields. We are dedicated to providing top quality, innovative products for the gardening and off-road community at prices that won=92t break the consumer.

samaden

Even despite the obvious - this is neither a gardening nor an off-road newsgroup, the posting was made from a server in Pakistan (202.166.168.14). I suspect a lot of the world doesn't trust anything coming out of Pakistan these days :-).

Reply to
Larry Blanchard

Good pickup

Reply to
None

And it's too dark to read. Until you get to the prices ...

Reply to
Lobby Dosser