digital ballasts

With staggering electricity prices, durability, and the environment in mind we turned to LEDs for a lighting alternative. We base our LED and
HID product innovation on months of research and development. Our products focus around efficient LED and HID lighting systems because thats what we know best though our many years of trial and experience in those fields. We are dedicated to providing top quality, innovative products for the gardening and off-road community at prices that wont break the consumer.
http://www.eclipseledcompany.com/Digital_Ballasts.html
On Fri, 27 May 2011 04:17:34 -0700, samaden wrote:

Even despite the obvious - this is neither a gardening nor an off-road newsgroup, the posting was made from a server in Pakistan (202.166.168.14). I suspect a lot of the world doesn't trust anything coming out of Pakistan these days :-).

Good pickup

And it's too dark to read. Until you get to the prices ...