F/S Out-of-print RAILROAD and TRACTION books

Selling 40+ year collection. New expanded with many added titles. Most of the books are in like-new condition with dust jackets. For my latest list with prices pleas e-mail me at snipped-for-privacy@aol.com and request the list/s you want: RAILROAD, or TRACTION, or BOTH. Thanks, Harlan Wilson, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

Reply to
hwilson