F/S Out-of-Print R.R. & Traction books

Selling 40+ year collection. Most of the books are in like-new condition with dust jackets. For a list with prices please e-mail me at snipped-for-privacy@aol.com and ask for the "TRACTION" list. Thanks, Harlan Wilson, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

Reply to
hwilson

Selling 40+year collection. Most of the books are in like-new condition with dust jackets. For a list with prices please e-mail me at snipped-for-privacy@aol.com and ask for list/s you want: "RAILROAD", or "TRACTION", or "BOTH". Thanks, Harlan Wilson, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

Reply to
hwilson

Harlan,

I'm interested in seeing your list of TRACTION books, but your email address keeps bouncing as you have it listed above.

Gene

Reply to
mopac101

Gene, Sorry you had a problem. My e-mail address is: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (that's HEWLRW) Please send me an e-mail requesting the TRACTION LIST an I will send it to you via return e-mail. It's too long to type in here at the newsgroups, I have to paste it, and I can't paste to a newsgroup. Thanks, Harlan Wilson, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

Reply to
hwilson