F/S Out-of-Print R.R. & Traction books

Selling 40+ year collection. Most of the books are in like-new condition with dust jackets. For a list with prices please e-mail me
at snipped-for-privacy@aol.com and ask for the "TRACTION" list. Thanks, Harlan Wilson, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com
Selling 40+year collection. Most of the books are in like-new condition with dust jackets. For a list with prices please e-mail me at snipped-for-privacy@aol.com and ask for list/s you want: "RAILROAD", or "TRACTION", or "BOTH". Thanks, Harlan Wilson, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com
Harlan,
I'm interested in seeing your list of TRACTION books, but your email address keeps bouncing as you have it listed above.
Gene
Gene, Sorry you had a problem. My e-mail address is: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (that's HEWLRW) Please send me an e-mail requesting the TRACTION LIST an I will send it to you via return e-mail. It's too long to type in here at the newsgroups, I have to paste it, and I can't paste to a newsgroup. Thanks, Harlan Wilson, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com