FA: Ebay...LIRR N-scale locomotives

I've listed a couple custom-painted N-scale locomotives at EBay. Here's the URL's to see the auctions if you are interested in them.

Long Island Rail Road Fairbanks-Morse H15-44 #1503

Long Island Rail Road Baldwin switcher #403
Now, before anyone squawks and says "LIRR 403 was NOT a VO-1000..." I most certainly DO realize that. It's just that Atlas, when they made their VO-1000, made it with the styled, pointed front radiator grille. It matched that of LIRR #403, a VO-660. The one and only VO-1000 that LIRR had, #450,had a flat front radiator grille.

Reply to
Steve Hoskins