FA: Ho scale buses

EBay auctions....HO scale buses, mostly modern types.

Look for seller sjh50.

Thanks.

Reply to
Steve Hoskins

Fishbowls/New Looks?

Reply to
Craig Zeni

Yup.

Nancy The Old Same Place, Ga.

Reply to
not.fishplate

Steve Hoskins cried out

Where do you get all of these busses? Just bid on the Flexible Houston METRO, I live near Houston I think that would add a nice touch.

Reply to
Rosco

Road Champs marketed them in the late 1990's. They were being sold at Toys-R-Us. They haven't had any in about two or three years now as Road Champs stopped marketing them.

Reply to
Steve Hoskins