For Sale: Tru Scale Track

If anyone is interested in USED Tru Scale track, please email me off line for a list and price.
It is all used and had been installed on a railroad using small brads. Some
track had been ballasted, some not. Some have been cut down, some not. All curved and straight track is $2.00 per section, Switches vary. Nothing is over $20.00. I will consider a bulk purchase for everything. Payment is a US Postal Money Order Only. Payment to be sent after I let you know what the postage will be. As soon as I receive payment, the track will be sent via USPS.
--
Frank Rosenbaum
Please note the new email address: snipped-for-privacy@optimum.net