Ho Shop Rite Sets

Hi all I'll be sellling most of my HO Shop Rite sets and buildings in the up coming weeks. Here is just a sample of what I am offering. Its a MINT Pride of the
Norteast set with plenty of track and a transformer to get you started. So come on don't pass this opportunity by to own this piece of Shop-Rite history..
Here is the link. I also have a lot of Corgi, Napa, and other Trucks that I will be unlodading.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item `45817894&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1