I Miss the Atlas Forum!

I don't. Not very much, anyway. But if you do, you may want to check out the Yahoo! groups. I thought I saw where one of the Atlas regulars(?) started a summertime "replacement".

Stevert

Rhoobarb wrote:

Reply to
Stevert

's tiny.

Seems that the N-Scalers have clustered in a few online forums. This is one;

The H0 folks haven't seemed to clump anywhere. Dozens of lists with a few folks here and there.

CTucker NY

Reply to
Christian