Interested parties in the Greenfield, Indiana area

If there are any viewers in the Greenfield, Indiana area interested in possibly starting a MRR club, please contact me off-line. I know there is one in Indy (White River), but I would like to pursue the possibilities of starting one in Greenfield, and the surrounding area.

Thanks,

Jeff Hensley Sugar Creek RR Greenfield,IN

snipped-for-privacy@insightbb.com

Reply to
Jeff Hensley