John Epperson (Okiechoochoo) Trains for sale

lascivious,

Reply to
MSgeek

You'd have three choices: your state, his state, or federal court, depending on how you wanted to handle it. I'd go with whichever jurisdiction has the easiest proof requirements, balanced by the highest penalties.

Reply to
Brian Paul Ehni

Now now, let us start from the beginning, what is her name

Reply to
Okiechoochoo

Okiechoochoo gibbered...

Did someone just whimper for attention?

Time for a new schtick, John, or maybe recycle old schtick at alt.usenet.kooks.

Reply to
Dunter Powries

Whatever, Spanky. You're just tons of fun.

Reply to
Steve Caple

Actually I rather think that even in the USa certain people have rights tacken from them for criminal or pychological reasons. Beowulf

Reply to
Beowulf

Also Okie is missing a key point here, not everyone lives in the USA.

Believe it or not, some countries don't give a shit about what happens in America.

Reply to
<wiley

she does not do short subjects.

Reply to
<wiley

When someone asked Okie where vagina was he answered in true American form...

He answered proudly:

"It is south of Maryland, unless you mean West Vagina, then that is south of Pennsylvania."

Reply to
<wiley

I take it you don't live in one of those countries that doesn't give a shit about what happens in America?

Reply to
Dunter Powries

I don't believe it. Nearly half the content of any given major newspaper anywhere in the world is devoted to news about the United States, and the BBC World Service might be more aptly renamed "The Spank America Hour."

Reply to
Dunter Powries

Hey, now, that's Epperson's bag. Spanky-Wanky must have gone to an English public school, eh?

Reply to
Steve Caple

Is that Pencilvania or Penisolvania?

Reply to
David F.

Would that be "sueor" and "sueee"???

Curious in 'DaBurg

Reply to
Dan Gross

Dan,

I believe you're being facetious, but the correct terms, respectively, are "plaintiff" and "defendant."

Dieter Zakas Judgment, NJ

Reply to
Hzakas