to turn the kids loose with my 54 year old set... everything is working including the circuit breaker but the overload bulb is missing :( . Thanks for the help. John
Add pictures here
βœ–

#51...6-8v bayonet
Add pictures here
βœ–
Thanks Whoodunnit... I also found this site on the web. May help someone in the future: just add the www .towncountryhobbies.com/Lionel%20Lamp%20Guide.htm
John
Add pictures here
βœ–

Good prices, have bought most of my need there ..most bulbs go for 20’ if ordering 100 bulbs
Add pictures here
βœ–
harrrrrrr wrote:

Inspect the mains cord _very_ carefully for signs of decay, unless of course you don't like your children!
Add pictures here
βœ–
Greg,
Yes, I looked it over and it looks old but no obvious breaks... just to be sure I will change it out in the morning. Good advice, thanks.
John
Greg Procter wrote:

Add pictures here
βœ–