LOOKING FOR SHELL WITH ROANAME

I am trying to find a shell for an N Scale ATLAS RS-3 diesel with the roadname INTERSTATE. It is colored cream and orange with a gray
horizontal stripe about half way down from `the top of the loco. The INTERSTATE roadname is in black on this stripe.
Can anyone suggest where I may look? I asked ATLAS, but never received a reply.
Much appreciated.

EBay.

What railroad was that? I never heard of INTERSTATE RR. Was it factory painted by Atlas or was it a custom painted loco?
Peteski
snipped-for-privacy@my-deja.com wrote:

http://www.interstaterailroad.net /
Recommendation: try google before exhibiting ignorance

Hint: Try politeness before exhibiting arrogance.
Twibil wrote:

twibil, that is the ultimate example of the pot calling the kettle black. Practice what you preach.

I was lazy - I admit it! No need to split hairs about it. I didn't feel that it was a rude response. Who needs Mark Newton and whatzhizname when we have you guys bickering over nothing! :-)
It appears that BLW still has that loco in stock: http://www.blwnscale.com/Atlas%20RS-3.htm
Peteski

Shrug. Asking a question in a place that's intended for finding specialized answers is hardly "lazy".

There's no "need" for model railroading. We do it because it's rewarding.
~Pete

BLW has the whole locomotive...
http://www.blwnscale.com/Atlas%20RS-3.htm
Bill