LOOKING FOR SHELL WITH ROANAME

I am trying to find a shell for an N Scale ATLAS RS-3 diesel with the roadname INTERSTATE. It is colored cream and orange with a gray horizontal stripe about half way down from `the top of the loco. The INTERSTATE roadname is in black on this stripe.

Can anyone suggest where I may look? I asked ATLAS, but never received a reply.

Much appreciated.

Reply to
John Carter

EBay.

Reply to
Twibil

What railroad was that? I never heard of INTERSTATE RR. Was it factory painted by Atlas or was it a custom painted loco?

Peteski

Reply to
peteski

Recommendation: try google before exhibiting ignorance

Reply to
a_a_a

Hint: Try politeness before exhibiting arrogance.

Reply to
Twibil

twibil, that is the ultimate example of the pot calling the kettle black. Practice what you preach.

Reply to
a_a_a

BLW has the whole locomotive...

Bill

Reply to
vista bill

I was lazy - I admit it! No need to split hairs about it. I didn't feel that it was a rude response. Who needs Mark Newton and whatzhizname when we have you guys bickering over nothing! :-)

It appears that BLW still has that loco in stock:

Peteski

Reply to
peteski

Shrug. Asking a question in a place that's intended for finding specialized answers is hardly "lazy".=A0

There's no "need" for model railroading. We do it because it's rewarding.

~Pete

Reply to
Twibil