Note to Greg P.

Apropos yr ongoing battle with various American retrograde rednecks:

It may seem fun and all to banter with these bastards, but you might ought to remember who you're wrassling with. With that in mind, I leave you this little ditty, heard way back when from the Boys of the Lough:

'Twas the pig fair last September, the date I well remember, I was walking up and down in drunken pride. When my knees began to flutter, and I sank down in the gutter, And a pig came up and lay down by my side.

As I sat there in the gutter, thinking thoughts I could not utter, I thought I heard a passing lady say, "You can tell the man who boozes by the company he chooses." And with that, the pig got up and walked away.

ttfn

Reply to
David Nebenzahl

Very true, but I feel sorry for all those Iraqis repressed etc by the US. I suppose I could write them a cheque and leave it at that, but the Iraqis'd probably use the money to buy explosives to blow up more yanks. See, I'm even nice to yanks!

Greg.P.

Reply to
Greg Procter