At Least Someone Cares...

Enough to give us a mention!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwPZT4Y2_mU&NR=1

On Thu, 11 Oct 2007 17:43:52 GMT, Big Rich Soprano wrote:

Er, uh, more of a very much left-handed "compliment" rather than a mention; but coming from the people who make the paled-down version of an already wimpy "beer" (more rice and corn than barley, so it sure as hell isn't beer - and since when does real beer need heading additives?)
--
Steve

Steve Caple wrote:

SC:
---->
Amusing that a thread about Budweiser brings up rice-related ads.
Still, before they went and absorbed Rolling Rock and moved it out of Latrobe in their quest to submerge the market in their pale pseudovariety, I did enjoy a Budweiser now and again. After all, Anheuser-Busch knows of no beer that costs so much to brew and age.
I can't say I like Bud Light, however.
(Sure, Rolling Rock was a pale, light beer, but it tasted really good on a hot day. Now the brewery makes Mike's Hard Lemonade. Oh, the brewmanity. At least we still have Straub.)
I do wish they'd laid on the humor a little thicker. I don't think they have any idea just how crazy we are. I was hoping for a vest with patches, and an engineer's cap, not Steve Martin.
Cordially yours: Gerard P. President, a box of track and a gappy table.