At Least Someone Cares...

Enough to give us a mention!

Big Rich Soprano

Er, uh, more of a very much left-handed "compliment" rather than a mention; but coming from the people who make the paled-down version of an already wimpy "beer" (more rice and corn than barley, so it sure as hell isn't beer

- and since when does real beer need heading additives?)

Reply to
Steve Caple

SC:

---->

Amusing that a thread about Budweiser brings up rice-related ads.

Still, before they went and absorbed Rolling Rock and moved it out of Latrobe in their quest to submerge the market in their pale pseudovariety, I did enjoy a Budweiser now and again. After all, Anheuser-Busch knows of no beer that costs so much to brew and age.

I can't say I like Bud Light, however.

(Sure, Rolling Rock was a pale, light beer, but it tasted really good on a hot day. Now the brewery makes Mike's Hard Lemonade. Oh, the brewmanity. At least we still have Straub.)

I do wish they'd laid on the humor a little thicker. I don't think they have any idea just how crazy we are. I was hoping for a vest with patches, and an engineer's cap, not Steve Martin.

Cordially yours: Gerard P. President, a box of track and a gappy table.

Reply to
pawlowsk002