Paper backround buildings

I've used most of the better known products by Walthers / Detail Associates / Realisticbackdrops, as well as finding some poster type art work and using sections of city scenes.

I have seen the CDrom that Walthers has on buildings by a European supplier for about $30. Has anyone used it and what comments do you have on it ?

Has anyone used anything from 'allscalebackdrops" ?

Links to any other paper or cardstock backdrops / backround buildings would be appreciated.

With over 380 feet of backdrop finished, I want to do some different things in the City scene.

Thanks, Mike

Reply to
the OTHER Mike

A couple sites: