Paper backround buildings

I've used most of the better known products by Walthers / Detail Associates / Realisticbackdrops, as well as finding some poster type
art work and using sections of city scenes.
I have seen the CDrom that Walthers has on buildings by a European supplier for about $30. Has anyone used it and what comments do you have on it ?
Has anyone used anything from 'allscalebackdrops" ?
Links to any other paper or cardstock backdrops / backround buildings would be appreciated.
With over 380 feet of backdrop finished, I want to do some different things in the City scene.
Thanks, Mike
the OTHER Mike wrote:

A couple sites:
http://www.alterlinks.com/downloads/free-backdrops.php
http://www.bai.no/~ryppfiles/-aw/pathexample/bdrop.htm
Bill Bill's Railroad Empire N Scale Model Railroad: http://www.billsrailroad.net Brief History of N Scale: http://www.billsrailroad.net/history/n-scale Model Railroad Bookstore: http://www.billsrailroad.net/bookstore Resources--Links to 1,100 sites: http://www.billsrailroad.net/bills-favorite-links