Re: Howard Zane. Fat Liberal Slob.

On Wed, 28 Mar 2007 18:15:19 -0700, Frank A. Rosenbaum wrote:

Would you expect anything otherwise from Curt Troll?
--
Steve

I haven't been following all his various names and thought that there might be someone who might believe that rant, so I'm trying to counter it somewhat.
--

Frank Rosenbaum
Please note my new email address: farosenbaum at comcast dot net.

Nobody believes what Caple writes anyway. Other than me most have kill filed him.
-- "In 1964 Barry Goldwater declared: 'Elect me president, and I will bomb the cities of Vietnam, defoliate the jungles, herd the population into concentration camps and turn the country into a wasteland.' But Lyndon Johnson said: 'No! No! No! Don't you dare do that. Let ME do it.'"
- Characterization (paraphrased) of the 1964 Goldwater/Johnson presidential race by Professor Irwin Corey, "The World's Foremost Authority."
On Mar 29, 9:43 am, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

dn:
Take not ye name of Caple in vain, lest ye enrage Zargon, Dread Ruler of the Universe, Champion of Haggis, Airbrusher with Oxygen, Protector of Those Who Ship Goats In Athearn RDC's...
I think I got 'em all in there...
Cordially yours: Gerard P. President, a box of track and some grids.
On 29 Mar 2007 08:07:35 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@gannon.edu wrote:

Good try, but, sad to say, at the peril of your immortal sauce, you forgot the One True God, the Flying Spaghetti Monster. You must be an agent of the Anti-Pasta.
http://tinyurl.com/2omu2k
--
Steve

Steve Caple wrote:

SC
Trouble me not with such epithets, for my spaghetti didst explode after too-long microwaving and deprive me of lunch. True story. It happened just an hour ago. Fortunately I also had some Italian bread.
Cordially yours: Gerard P. President, a box of track and some grids.
snipped-for-privacy@gannon.edu wrote:

P.S. This is on topic. It was a steam explosion. :)

Folks:
Forgot to mention New Zealand.
Cordially yours: Gerard P. President,a box of track and some grids.

Who is really the troll here Steve? Curt says I am you!
-- "In 1964 Barry Goldwater declared: 'Elect me president, and I will bomb the cities of Vietnam, defoliate the jungles, herd the population into concentration camps and turn the country into a wasteland.' But Lyndon Johnson said: 'No! No! No! Don't you dare do that. Let ME do it.'"
- Characterization (paraphrased) of the 1964 Goldwater/Johnson presidential race by Professor Irwin Corey, "The World's Foremost Authority."
On 29 Mar 2007 07:43:01 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com
You aren't the real David Nebenzahl, but you are the subject of this song:
http://www.austinlizards.com/living_moms_garage.html
http://www.austinlizards.com/songs/living_moms_garage.mp3
--
Steve

WRONG Steve Caple. You are the troll here and then try to blame it on me. God knows you are a liar. And funny your sockpuppet Muslim Steve comes out of hiding just when you do? Still praying for you and your salvation Steve Caple.