Re: Howard Zane. Fat Liberal Slob.

Maybe it's just me, but the site your link brought me to is not a blog. It

> is the web site for the show. I didn't see Howard's picture identified > anywhere, nor any rant against Bush. Is there a specific cite that you can > point me to so I can see for myself what you are talking about? I looked at > his blog and the same thing. No Bush, no picture. Please be more specific as > to where I can find these on that site.

Would you expect anything otherwise from Curt Troll?

Reply to
Steve Caple

I haven't been following all his various names and thought that there might be someone who might believe that rant, so I'm trying to counter it somewhat.

Reply to
Frank A. Rosenbaum

Who is really the troll here Steve? Curt says I am you!

-- "In 1964 Barry Goldwater declared: 'Elect me president, and I will bomb the cities of Vietnam, defoliate the jungles, herd the population into concentration camps and turn the country into a wasteland.' But Lyndon Johnson said: 'No! No! No! Don't you dare do that. Let ME do it.'"

- Characterization (paraphrased) of the 1964 Goldwater/Johnson presidential race by Professor Irwin Corey, "The World's Foremost Authority."

Reply to
davidnebenzahl

Nobody believes what Caple writes anyway. Other than me most have kill filed him.

-- "In 1964 Barry Goldwater declared: 'Elect me president, and I will bomb the cities of Vietnam, defoliate the jungles, herd the population into concentration camps and turn the country into a wasteland.' But Lyndon Johnson said: 'No! No! No! Don't you dare do that. Let ME do it.'"

- Characterization (paraphrased) of the 1964 Goldwater/Johnson presidential race by Professor Irwin Corey, "The World's Foremost Authority."

Reply to
davidnebenzahl

dn:

Take not ye name of Caple in vain, lest ye enrage Zargon, Dread Ruler of the Universe, Champion of Haggis, Airbrusher with Oxygen, Protector of Those Who Ship Goats In Athearn RDC's...

I think I got 'em all in there...

Cordially yours: Gerard P. President, a box of track and some grids.

Reply to
pawlowsk002

Folks:

Forgot to mention New Zealand.

Cordially yours: Gerard P. President,a box of track and some grids.

Reply to
pawlowsk002

On 29 Mar 2007 07:43:01 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

You aren't the real David Nebenzahl, but you are the subject of this song:

Steve Caple

Good try, but, sad to say, at the peril of your immortal sauce, you forgot the One True God, the Flying Spaghetti Monster. You must be an agent of the Anti-Pasta.

Steve Caple

SC

Trouble me not with such epithets, for my spaghetti didst explode after too-long microwaving and deprive me of lunch. True story. It happened just an hour ago. Fortunately I also had some Italian bread.

Cordially yours: Gerard P. President, a box of track and some grids.

Reply to
pawlowsk002

P.S. This is on topic. It was a steam explosion. :)

Reply to
pawlowsk002

Reply to
curtmchere