Re: Vesties....was..... Are most US model railroaders actually not modelers?

Froggy - you left out the most important sign of a Vestie - they wear

> VESTS made out of striped material (like railroaders' coveralls) with > about a zillion (give or take a few) railroad patches on them!

Sigh. And the DW just bought the material to make me one. I guess I'll just have put up with getting laughed at in Toronto (maybe just as well no one's gonna come? ;-). At least it's black denim, not striped. (Anyway, where the heck else are you supposed to put your patches?)

-- Steve "Fashion Statement" Watson

Reply to
Steve Watson