Resistors Question

On Mon, 18 Sep 2006 02:21:06 GMT, I said, "Pick a card, any card" and "Edward A. Oates" instead replied:

Resistance is feudal.

-- Ray

Reply to
Ray Haddad

In message , Ray Haddad writes

Watt are you guys talking about?

Reply to
Mike Hughes

On Mon, 18 Sep 2006 09:53:08 +0100, I said, "Pick a card, any card" and Mike Hughes instead replied:

Just a couple of bright sparks discussing current affairs.

-- Ray

Reply to
Ray Haddad

OK, how about a 14.4 modem?

Reply to
Jay Cunnington

And if somebody gets after you for a bad crack like that, it serfs you right.

Reply to
Jay Cunnington

in article 4IHPg.2525$ snipped-for-privacy@newssvr29.news.prodigy.net, Jay Cunnington at snipped-for-privacy@sbcglobal.net wrote on 9/18/06 6:27 PM:

That's one down, nine to go. Aileen?

(you gotta be old to get that one; or youth is an impedance to comprehension, just to continue the electrical puns)

Reply to
Edward A. Oates

Ohm my!

Reply to