Resistors Question

On Mon, 18 Sep 2006 02:21:06 GMT, I said, "Pick a card, any card"
replied:

Resistance is feudal. -- Ray

Watt are you guys talking about?
--
Mike Hughes
On Mon, 18 Sep 2006 09:53:08 +0100, I said, "Pick a card, any card"

Just a couple of bright sparks discussing current affairs. -- Ray
Ray Haddad wrote:

And if somebody gets after you for a bad crack like that, it serfs you right.
in article 4IHPg.2525$ snipped-for-privacy@newssvr29.news.prodigy.net, Jay Cunnington at snipped-for-privacy@sbcglobal.net wrote on 9/18/06 6:27 PM:

That's one down, nine to go. Aileen?
(you gotta be old to get that one; or youth is an impedance to comprehension, just to continue the electrical puns)
--
Ed Oates
http://homepage.mac.com/edoates

Ohm my!