Searching for the perfect casting resin

wrote:

I've had this problem as well, and had to experiment until I found an assortment of materials that would give me consistent results.
Eventually, I went to using no mold release agent, for a number of my castings - castings that were single or small batches cured more evenly, and while sometimes the mold was damaged - by that time I was done with the number of castings I needed to make.
Anthony Albert

| | I've had this problem as well, and had to experiment until I found an | assortment of materials that would give me consistent results. | | Eventually, I went to using no mold release agent, for a number of my | castings - castings that were single or small batches cured more | evenly, and while sometimes the mold was damaged - by that time I was | done with the number of castings I needed to make. | | Anthony Albert
Yup! That's my solution too. Thanks for adding your voice to the "Incompatibility Chorus" -- maybe some manufacturer will get the message someday.
Norm

Go here. They stock most everything that has to do with the type casting you're doing , including release agents , mold materials , master wax etc ,etc. They also have a great CD that covers many aspects of the molding and casting process.
http://www.freemansupply.com /
Ken Day