Submit Your Tip! - $250 Award - "Machine Shop Trade Secrets"

I thought members of the designing/machining community might be interested in hearing about the $250 "Machine Shop Trade Secrets" Award presented by ProShop Publishing ...

We are currently accepting user submissions for the website's 'Tips' section which would also qualify those individuals for the $250 award. Tips which would help the design/machinist community should be submitted to snipped-for-privacy@proshoppublishing.com.

Examples of such tips can be found at:

The tip should be no longer than 100 words and have an image attached to the email. Helpful submissions will be added to the new 'Tips' section. You will be credited on the site for your tip. Award finalists will be selected on a monthly basis, announced in our newsletter, and have their tip displayed in the "Featured Tip" section of the homepage.

I will be sending out an Award announcement on December 1st to the subscribers of the "Machine Shop Trade Secrets" newsletter.

I look forward to seeing your submissions!

- "MSTS" Tip Coordinator

ProShop