Super Chief 1951 vs. 1963

I was wondering how the 1963 Super Chief differed from the 1951 version that Walthers has released. My modeling is schizophrenic - my primary interest for the layout I'm planning is mid to late 1930s, but I also have a separate batch of engines and rolling stock valid for the early 1960s. What's the difference in the two passenger trains for these two years?

Reply to
Rick Jones