template-specs for marklin H0 K rails

I've been searching around a bit, but can't find the 'specs' for the H0 K-rails from Märklin. Would be nice to have alle the specs so I could build a layout in e.g. Visio :) Would like to build a Visio-stylesheet with all the K-rails. Maybe this is already done?

Anyone know of a place holding the specs?

width/length and also sector/radius for the bends...

Mala

Reply to
Tor Mala