The Lensmen etc

The Lensmen was a railroad photo magazine published in the 1970s. I have a copy of February 1973. 8-1/2" x 11", all black and white, above average printing. If anyone wants it, e-mail me at snipped-for-privacy@sympatico.ca. It's yours for a donation to your favourite charity.

I also have The Tank Engines, a photo album of New Zealand tank locos, published by Lodestar Press, no date, but I bought it in 1976. Available for the same price as The Lensmen.

Hoping to hear from you.

Reply to
Wolf K