End of the line for Testors Floquil and Polly Scale paint

"End of the line for Testors Floquil and Polly Scale paint"

Testor Corp. has announced that it's discontinuing Floquil and Polly Scale paint lines

Published: May 21, 2013

Reply to
Mark Mathu

Another straw in the wind. Testors is merely reacting to a shrinking market. A few years ago, I tried to sell a simple boxcar kit to a

12-year-old who came to my store with his dad. Neither of them wanted to build it. They wanted stuff to take out of the box, put on the rails, and run.
Reply to
Wolf K