Vallejo vs Polly Scale

I've been using Polly Scale acrylics for a while and I'm very pleased with them: no thinning, decent color range (I hate using paint recipes, I like using a color straight from the bottle), etc. Now I've seen enough positive reviews of Vallejo acrylics that I'm interested in trying them. How does the airbrush version compare to Polly Scale when it comes to drying time, airbrushing very fine lines, ease of cleanup, color range? Thanks.

TF

Reply to
TForward