Argus Hobbies in Winnipeg up for Sale? (Canada)

This info just came my way this morning. Can anyone give some details on this not-surprising turn of events?

Cheers,

Steve Sauve (stephen.sauve'at'rogers.com) IPMS Canada C#0323 IPMS Ottawa Canada

Please lose the ATTITUDE- before trying to reply to this message by e-mail

"Please don't tell me how to make my model better; show me how you made your model better."

Reply to
Steve Sauve