Re: IPMS Canada - New 1/48 Decal Sheet!

Only to IPMS Canada members.

Steve

Does the discounted price only apply to IPMS Canada members or to all IPMS >members? > >Steve

Cheers,

Steve Sauve (stephen.sauve'at'rogers.com) IPMS Canada C#0323 IPMS Ottawa Canada

Please lose the ATTITUDE before trying to reply to this message by e-mail

"Please don't tell me how to make my model better, show me how you made your model better."

Reply to
Steve Sauve

Y?

Cliff. Jones